July 2018 (2)
June 2018 (2)
May 2018 (9)
April 2018 (3)
March 2018 (4)
February 2018 (2)
January 2018 (7)
December 2017 (1)
November 2017 (9)
October 2017 (7)
September 2017 (4)
August 2017 (5)
July 2017 (4)
June 2017 (1)
May 2017 (3)
April 2017 (4)
March 2017 (1)
February 2017 (2)
January 2017 (1)
December 2016 (5)
November 2016 (3)
October 2016 (5)
September 2016 (8)
August 2016 (6)
July 2016 (2)
June 2016 (1)
May 2016 (3)
April 2016 (9)
March 2016 (20)
February 2016 (2)
January 2016 (20)
December 2015 (8)
November 2015 (35)
October 2015 (49)
September 2015 (44)
August 2015 (38)
July 2015 (63)
This Week's Top Stories
- Avoidance and anger as maladaptive coping
- FIND YOUR DAILY EGS WITH MINDFULNESS
- Where did all the intimacy go?
- Avoid New Year's Resolutions: Get What You Really Want This Year Instead! - Part 2
- The Power of Reflexology
- What is Reflexology?
- Interstitial Cystitis (IC)
- Understanding and Managing Severe Anxiety
- Havening for Phobias, Anxiety and Negative Emotions
- What the Eductor Biofeedback can do for your health
Here are some key points to help you to understand more about this little known therapy: Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy (BCST).
- BCST promotes healing energies and total wellbeing.
- BCST helps a client to find a place of equilibrium and a calm sense of wellness.
- The practitioner tunes into the primary respiration of the fluids in a client's body.
- Our bodies have tide like motions.
- Potency surges from our midline during inhalation (not respiratory breathing) and towards it during exhalation.
- There are different frequencies/tides that the practitioner tunes into.
- Our Long Tide is totally stable and is a basic resource for each of us.
- Craniosacral therapy allows trauma to resolve in the body through resourced ways.
- The attuning skills of a practitioner help babies to feel listened to and begin to relax and let go of the trauma of birth.
- BCST allows us to re-orient to our own blueprint, to our original health matrix.
- It is the innate wisdom of our bodies that ultimately does the healing work; the practitioner holds the space for this to unfold.
- When unresolved history heals, primary respiration and its tide-like motions may be expressed in a stronger and clearer way.
- Following a session, energy returns to places that may have felt cold and numb.
Free taster sessions available in Cirencester, Cherington or Bristol.
Article written by Ri Ferrier - Tetbury
I am enthusiastic and passionate about making a difference in the world, especially in the lives of children and teenagers. Walking in a way of gentleness and beauty on the Earth is very important to me, and I absolutely love the gentle approach to well-being that is offered by Craniosacral therapy.... [read more]