October 2018 (2)
September 2018 (1)
August 2018 (2)
July 2018 (2)
June 2018 (2)
May 2018 (9)
April 2018 (3)
March 2018 (4)
February 2018 (2)
January 2018 (7)
December 2017 (1)
November 2017 (9)
October 2017 (7)
September 2017 (4)
August 2017 (5)
July 2017 (4)
June 2017 (1)
May 2017 (3)
April 2017 (4)
March 2017 (1)
February 2017 (2)
January 2017 (1)
December 2016 (5)
November 2016 (3)
October 2016 (5)
September 2016 (8)
August 2016 (6)
July 2016 (2)
June 2016 (1)
May 2016 (3)
April 2016 (9)
March 2016 (18)
February 2016 (2)
January 2016 (19)
December 2015 (7)
November 2015 (31)
October 2015 (47)
September 2015 (39)
August 2015 (37)
July 2015 (59)
This Week's Top Stories
- Letting Go of Struggle.
- What is Reflexology?
- 5 Tips for Improving Self Esteem and Confidence
- The secret to sensitivity - let's begin by creating greater self awareness
- Understanding and Managing Severe Anxiety
- Practical Anatomy and Physiology for shoulder injury treatment by Sports Massage therapy
- Latest findings in homeopathy research: high quality trials show homeopathy more effective than placebo!
- Gestalt Therapy - What is it? Some explanations from a professional
- Havening for Phobias, Anxiety and Negative Emotions
- Understanding The Rolf Method of Structural Integration in 7 steps
What are holistic facials?
Holistic facial follows a similar patterning to that of regular facials of Cleansing, Toning, Exfoliating, Facial mask and Moisturising. However, unlike regular facial massage, holistic facial looks beyond the surface of the skin. In addition to the regular facials holistic facials involves the use of acupressure and deep massage techniques that help to relax facial and scalp muscles, aiding in the release of tension and pain.
Why facial massage?
There are approximately 16 muscles, a dozen bones and assorted arteries, veins and blood vessels found within your face region.
Think of all the actions that your face performs each day and every second of the day. Example we breathe, blink, smile. Chew, speak, laugh, cry, kiss, grimace, frown, wink, sneeze. This list can go on and on. Facials provide relief for hard working muscles and vessels in the face.
Benefits of holistic facial
There are a number of benefits to having a holistic facial, here are some examples
· Circulation a more enhanced skin colouring,
· Stronger facial muscles for improved muscle tone
· Stops the neck from sagging
· Reduces are prevents stress lines by relaxing facial muscles and tissues
· Helps reduce headaches and migraines
· Boost collagen on production and enhances elasticity
· To provide a healthier and younger looking face and complexion.
· Anti-Ageing - regenerates and rejuvenates skin and muscle tissue, helping to delay as well as reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Skin tone and texture is also improved, resulting in a smoother, fresher, clearer skin
Beulah therapy service offers the following:
We offer Beulah Holistic Therapy massage
Our signature treatments are unique, our organic products are all handpicked from nature utilizing the most potent active ingredients that impart health and beauty to your skin. The products are all handcrafted- we use high quality products and pure plant essential oils blended to meet the needs of your skin. A deep cleanse, exfoliation and tone are followed by a wonderfully relaxing face, neck, shoulder and scalp massage which will improve circulation and texture of the skin, as well as encouraging cellular activity and rejuvenation
30 minute treatments are mini-facials. They do not include massage or extractions. All 60 minute protocols include face, neck, declote and shoulder massage, along with your numerous customized masks and serums.
This is not your regular facial treatment but we use a range of individually prepared beautiful organic oil blends, acupressure and massage techniques on face, neck, decoloate and shoulders. This treatment will encourage the skin to rejuvenate, it will rehydrate the skin, improve muscle tone in the face, and above being wonderfully relaxing it’s a very simple way of stimulating both your lymphatic system as well as your acupressure points.
Article written by Maureen Anderson-Smith - Manchester
Beulah Tempora - Therapy Boutique is a complementary and holistic therapy clinic, based in the Manchester, UK.