PSYCHOANALYTIC PSYCHOTHERAPY (WPF)
-2005 registration with the United Kingdom Council For Psychotherapy
GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN PSYCHODYNAMIC COUNSELLING (WPF) (University of Surrey ROHAMPTON) -2000
DIPLOMA IN COUNSELLING SKILLS (WPF) - 1996
CERTIFICATE IN COUNSELLING SKILLS, & THEORY (CSCT) - 1995
Certificate IN GROUP DYNAMICS & Theory (TDPH) - 1996 Certificate
Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing EMDR 2008
Certificate Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing EMDR 2008
Certificate Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing EMDR 2007
Certifies in Certificate as Practitioner of Meridian Therapies (EFT)
The Association For the Abbancement of Meridian Energy Techniques
(Level 3) -2007
Certifies in Certificate As Practitioner of Meridian Therapies (EFT)
The Association For the Addancement of Meridian Energy Techniques
(Level 2) -2006
Providing longer-term individual psychodynamic psychotherapy for people with complex needs.
• Developing a women's trauma group for abused women.
• Running Psychodynamic Psychotherapy groups within the community and inpatient services for people with complex, severe and enduring mental health problems and who require intensive longer-term open-ended therapy.
• Doing specialists assessments for more complex referrals and making recommendations on an appropriate treatment programme.
• Providing Clinical Supervision to qualified and trainee therapists/counsellors.
• Implementing and audit tool to measure activity level and clinical outcomes.
• Iniating a scheme to reduce waiting lists for therapy.
• Giving clinical advise, consultation and support to other mental health professionals and teams
• Giving advice to service users and referrers and dealing with issues before they become complaints.
• EMDR Accredited Therapist
• EFT Therapist
• Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy
• Couples Therapy
• EMDR Therapy
Please note the rates detailed below are there to give you an idea of the therapists standard rates, we strongly advise you contact the therapist for more detailed rates and any offers they may have.
|Psychotherapy||In Person||£65 per 50 minutes|
|Counselling||Online/Telephone||£65 per 50 minutes|
|EMDR||Online/Telephone||£65 per 50 minutes|