My experience includes working at St Peters Hospital in Chertsey as an honorary psychotherapist with out patients. I was a student counsellor at the Royal Holloway University of London for ten years. I have been a student counsellor working with young people from aged 11 to 18 in state schools for the past 12 years and I have been in private practice since 2001
.• HNC Certificate in Counselling (2000)
• HND Diploma in Counselling (2001)
• BACP Accredited Counsellor (12 July 2003)
• UKRC Independent Counsellor (September 2003)
• Diploma in Eating Disorders (2005)
• Certificate in CBT skills (2008)
• Counselling children and adolescent diploma Stonebridge college 2008
Certificate in Stress Management 2017
• NVQ Level 3 CBT Certificate (2010)
• Post qualifiying couple counselling certificate( 2010)
Relationships, young people and university students.
I am a humanistic therapist, my work with you will be as a partnership and I will help bring out your true potential, draw your own conclusions to your issues and uncover your path forward in life. My counselling is a very human approach to therapy and this can be applied across all areas of your life. I would always suggest an initial appointment to explore your issue/issues with me, at the end of the session you may choose to re book or to go away and think about it.
Please note the rates detailed below are there to give you an idea of the therapists standard rates, we strongly advise you contact the therapist for more detailed rates and any offers they may have.
|Counselling||In Person||£45 per 60 minutes|
|Counselling||In Person||£50 per 60 minutes|