• Diploma in CBT/Integrative Therapies (2003)
• Member of British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists MBACP
• Over 10 years experience of working in substance misuse
• Trained Bereavement Worker and Supervisor
• Private practice - Cheltenham based office
• Addictions - (Substance Misuse and Gambling)
• Bereavement and loss
• Relationship Issues
• Work Related Stress (including young people in full time education).
• PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)
I offer integrative therapy, including CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) which is underpinned by a person centred approach, enabling clients to work in a safe environment at their own pace at a time suitable to them in order to accommodate their other commitments. I offer a free half hour assessment to help clients decide what they want to achieve through counselling and whether or not it is the right time for them to commence therapy.
I am able to offer home visits (where applicable) e.g. young people, the elderly or disabled who cannot attend my Cheltenham office
In order to ensure that I am working safely and professionally with clients I have regular supervision in accordance with the BACP code of ethics.
Please note the rates detailed below are there to give you an idea of the therapists standard rates, we strongly advise you contact the therapist for more detailed rates and any offers they may have.
|Counselling||In Person||£40 per 50 minutes|
|Cognitive Behavioural Therapy||In Person||£40 per 50 minutes|
CBT and Integrative Therapies - Person Centred - Short Term Solution Focused. Special rates for young people and those on low income. Please contact for further details