Primarily over the last twenty years my work has consisted of working in the Education Sector and community with delivering sessions on self awareness, body perception and relaxation, with continually using holistic therapies as the tool. I also have offered positive touch therapy using all aspects of the holistic therapies I offer, to benefit the client physically, mentally and emotionally.
Facilitating effective team working through positive modelling of transparency, honesty and reflective practice.
Extensive work with young people and parent work and adult staff working in the educational sector and the community, with offering a range of holistic therapies and workshops.
Key strength in identifying the holistic needs of the client and offering alternative treatments that can work alongside traditional healthcare.
Self Employed therapist 2015 - Present
Keeping Kids Company 2012 - 2015
Head of Holistic Therapy
Responsible for managing a team of holistic therapists working within main stream schools and in alternative education.
Engage Bristol Ltd 2009 - 2012
Partner in business. Responsible for 1-1 holistic intervention work with young people and adults clients.
• Established successful education provision with the focus on social, emotional and therapeutic support for disaffected and disengaged young people.
• In June 2010 all sixteen young people left Engage Bristol with qualifications to support them onto further education or employment.
• Delivered social emotional education programmes, to a variety of main stream schools across the city. Using complementary therapy, hair and beauty techniques to support young people in gaining confidence and self-worth.
• Created and delivered crystal therapy workshops and an introduction to complementary therapies.
City of Bristol College 1999 - 2009
• Deliver of social emotional education programmes
• The coordination of work placements for a variety of vocational subjects for learners with complex needs.
• Building strong working relationships with Bristol based businesses to facilitate the delivery of a work placement provision.
• Enabling employers to feel supported and to foster collaborative working relationships to support the young people in their working environment. Self-worth and a sense of calm to which to build.
• Encouraging and motivating young people to value and respect themselves and others, so that they gain confidence.
A Member of the Federation of Holistic Therapists
Professional Qualification & Accreditation
Advanced Colour Therapy Diploma
Flower Psychometry Diploma
Past Life Therapy Diploma
Massage in Schools programme Instructor
EFT Level 1 & 2 Practitioner
EFT Matrix Re-Imprinting Practitioner
Advanced Practitioner in EFT
Third Degree Mater Teacher
Reiki Third A
Body Massage Diploma
Thermal Auricular Therapy Certificate- (Hopi Ear Therapy)
Second Degree Reiki
First Degree Reiki
Advanced Crystal Therapy
Holistic Crystal Therapy Diploma
Indian Head Massage Diploma
I feel my specialisms is being able to connect with the client, to be able to work through the physical body to go to the core blockages that the client is holding.
I am a very intuitive therapist that works on a spiritual level to support the clients well-being.
My work is always client centered, so the needs of the client are established firstly, so the best possible therapy can then be identified to best support the client.
As I work spiritually with all therapies I offer, I am able to share with the client what I intuitively have 'felt' from the energy blockages within their body during a therapy session.
This can enable the client a deeper awareness of the ' energy' that their physical body has been holding onto, so then becoming more conscious of blocked energy and why it was there.
Once awareness of the blocked energies have been established, it gives the client a 'knowing' of the triggers of how their body reacts when beginning to become blocked.
When this happens the client choose to continually benefit their well-being, as I also discuss different self healing techniques that they could explore in their own time when needed, so they can take ownership of their own healing needs.
I feel the body will always communicate when 'something' is not quite right and when these signals are ignored, the body will create a somatic reaction either physically, mentally or emotionally, with trying to create a sense of release of physical pressure.
Please note the rates detailed below are there to give you an idea of the therapists standard rates, we strongly advise you contact the therapist for more detailed rates and any offers they may have.
|Hypnotherapy||In Person||£45 per 60 minutes|
|Massage Therapy||In Person||£45 per 60 minutes|
|Reflexology||In Person||£45 per 60 minutes|
|Reiki||In Person||£45 per 60 minutes|
|Colour Therapy||In Person||£45 per 60 minutes|
|Emotional Freedom Technique||In Person||£45 per 60 minutes|
|Indian Head Massage||In Person||£45 per 45 minutes|
|Crystal Therapy||In Person||£45 per 60 minutes|
|Flower Essences Therapy||In Person||£35 per 30 minutes|
Please call if wanting to know more about any particular therapy you are interested in experiencing. I can offer a combination therapy session, where you may choose to combine some certain therapies together in one session. I do also offer a Crystal and Reiki therapy and a body intuition reading as a combined therapy treatment for £45.00, which lasts one hour. I do offer different rates to according how may sessions you are considering having. I look forward to hearing from you.