- The Chrysalis Effect Foundation M.E. CFS, Fibromyalgia Practitioner
- Brain Working Recursive Therapy BWRT Certificated Practitioner
- Manchester Institution Psychotherapy Competence Certificate Integrative Psychotherapy
- Transactional Analysis Certificate Foundation Level
- TA101 & Foundation Certificate in Transactional Analysis
- Advanced Reflexology (Integrative Health Unit The Christie NHS Trust)
- RDL Reflexology Lymph Drainage (Sally Key Accreditation)
- Clinical Advanced Aromatherapy prescriptive acute conditions and pain management
- Master Practitioner in 'NO HANDS Massage' Transformation Touch
- The Manzanares Method Reflexology using researched neuro-physiology into treatment
- City & Guilds Diploma Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology
- City & Guilds First Aid and Recovery
- Post Graduate Certificate Clinical Hypnotherapy in Health and Holistic Care (Integrative Health Unit The Christie NHS Trust)
- Clinical Hypnotherapy for weight and body-issues (Integrative Health Unit The Christie NHS Trust)
- Clinical Hypnotherapy smoking cessation (Integrative Health Unit The Christie NHS Trust)
- Clinical Hypnotherapy Post/Pre medical calming interventions (Integrative Health Unit The Christie NHS Trust)
- Advanced HypnoCalm (Integrative Health Unit The Christie NHS Trust)
- Integrated Mindfulness Resilience Enhancement Practitioner (MRE) Level 2 certificate
- Manchester Institution of Psychotherapy (MIP) Integrative Psychotherapy Competence Certificate
- DBS Certificate
Private, NHS, Hospice and Cancer Care settings
Anxiety, Stress, Phobia, Low Mood, Pain, Low Self-Esteem, Sleep Hygiene, Weight control.
Smoking Cessation Interventions
Psycho-dynamic -Educational Health Coach
Resilience & Self Development, Calming Interventions and Building Coping Strategies.
Counselling Services using Integrative Psychotherapy and Transactional Analysis.
Reflexology for Auto-immune disorders
Reflexology for Lymphatic Drainage, Infertility and Pregnancy Care.
Mindful Awareness Interventions in group settings, corporate team building and performance enhancement.
My practice model is a fusion of evidence based Mind, Body and Talking experiential and theoretical approaches, which means that you receive a professional and specialised service.
I work with my clients and the issues they bring each time they attend and together find strategies and solutions to help you grow and develop
My belief is that we all have a capacity to decide for ourselves what is the best way froward and find our own solutions to our own problems and we all, at times, need support and guidance to learn how we can do such things.
I know how to help you find your the solutions to bring about a better, more positive outcome that you choose for yourself.
Working in unison with other medical professions and charity organisations and accept NHS, Private Insurance and Self-referral clients.
We are all individual and at times we all find our lives for what ever reason difficult and to this end I will treat each client as an individual, with unconditional, positive regard.
My private clinic is based in Haydock St Helens and has easy and accessible links to bus routes and the major North West motorways. The clinic was purpose built and designed to sit within a tranquil settings surrounded by landscape gardens and nature at it's best.
I work on an individual one-to-one basis or in small group settings so that each client gains enough time to interact and engage with the therapeutic process.
Talking Therapies via Skype or Zoom platforms.
I offer one free 30 minute phone consultation so that both you and I can decide if we are suited to work together before proceeding into structuring a treatment plan together.
Once a treatment plan has been explored and you have an idea of the issues you would like to work with we can then structure either a long or short treatment programme.
The treatments I use have been proven to gain the most beneficial process for change and administrative fees are paid to secure this booking.
Future appointments can be arranged on a personal programme and each will depend upon the treatment processes and by mutual agreement, but to gain the most from our time together it is advisable for those who are happy to work with me to work for a period of six weeks. I do however work with some clients on a short term basis if this is more suitable to the clients wanting to address resent issues such as work or relational issues.
I require a 48 hour cancellation policy and all appointments are secured on payment prior to attending the clinic.
Please note the rates detailed below are there to give you an idea of the therapists standard rates, we strongly advise you contact the therapist for more detailed rates and any offers they may have.
|Aromatherapy||In Person||£50 per 60 minutes|
|Hypnotherapy||In Person||£50 per 60 minutes|
|Massage Therapy||In Person||£50 per 60 minutes|
|Psychotherapy||In Person||£65 per 60 minutes|
|Reflexology||In Person||£50 per 60 minutes|
|Counselling||Online/Telephone||£60 per 60 minutes|
|Cognitive Behavioural Therapy||Online/Telephone||£60 per 60 minutes|
|Mindfulness||In Person||£50 per 60 minutes|
|Abdominal Sacral Massage||In Person||Please Call|
|Meditation||In Person||£65 per 75 minutes|
|Tension and Trauma Releasing||In Person||£50 per 60 minutes|
Prices All my therapeutic services have a simple pricing system examples below 1 FREE 30 minutes phone Consultation Skype or Zoom BWRT sessions £60 Assessment Consultation and Treatment Plan up to 1.5 hours £65 Standard Appointments up to 70 minutes £60 Advanced Standing Order Payments Pre-Booked appointments £55 (conditions apply) I attend regular supervision so that I can offer you a safe and quality service and you gain many years of quality experienced from professional Psychotherapies & Bodywork clinicians.
Sheila Evans on 20/05/2017
"Dawn Stemmer is extremely professional. The various therapies she offers are tailored to the individual. The therapy room is a safe haven and gives you confidence that the treatment is perfect for your needs. I highly recommend Dawn, and the thoughtfulness and care given is second to none. "
Angela on 20/05/2017
"I have been visiting Dawn for many years and am never disappointed with how I feel after my monthly treatment.
For me, the treatment starts as I walk through a very pretty garden and am greeted by Dawn, with a warm smile on her face.
The treatment room is warm, relaxing and cosy and I love how Dawn has given thought to the type of oils to use, which will not only be beneficial to my skin, but also to my whole well being.
Dawn is an exceptional practitioner and I would have no hesitation in recommending her."
Shirley Caldwell on 20/05/2017
"Dawn Stemmer's a cracking Mindfulness Coach - it was a really valuable time spent with her. Yes it was worth the 90 mile round trip - there's not many things you'd go that far for but Dawn knows her stuff and it was very beneficial"