BSc (hons) in Traditional Chinese Acupuncture, Middlesex University, London
Diploma in Facial Enhancement Acupuncture (FEA)/Dermaroller/Collagen Induction Therapy
ITEC Diploma in Swedish/Deep Tissue Massage
Diploma in Manual Lymphatic Drainage & Combined Decongestive theraphy, Original Dr. Vodder Schule Walchsee/Austria
2012 - Clinical training in Liaoning Hospital of Chinese Medicine, Shenyang, China. Specialised in treating neurological, muscular/skeletal, gynaecological diseases, and anti-aging& cosmetology.
2013 - As a member of Project Abroad volunteer organization, was volunteer acupuncturist in Sahara physiotherapy rehabilitation hospital, Kathmandu, Nepal.
2015 - Dr Tan Balance Method Acupuncture course, London, New York
British Acupuncture Council (BAcC)
Cosmetic Acupuncture UK
Professional Association of Manual Lymphatic Drainage UK (MLDUK)
AREAS OF SPECIALITY:
- Infertility, IVF & pregnancy support, menstrual disorders, hormonal imbalance, menopause, etc,
- Acute & chronic pain, muscular-skeletal disorders including neck, back pain, sciatica and arthritis, etc,
- Anxiety, depression, insomnia, migraines and other stress related disorders,
- Gastro - intestinal and eating disorders, IBS, chronic fatigue, hypertension, addictions etc.
- Facial enhancement acupuncture to rejuvenate skin tone, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, firm and uplift sagging skin etc.
Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD)
- Weight loss, cellulite, detox, poor immune system, general well being,
- Pregnancy: relieves fluid congestion in puffy eyes, swollen ankles and legs,
- Cosmetic surgery (before and after): speeds up recovery after breast augmentation, liposuction, eyelids and face lifts,
- Skin disorders - acne, eczema, rosacea, etc,
- Burn scars, fractures, torn ligaments and after many types of surgery,
- Chronic conditions, e.g. sinusitis, fibromyalgia, arthritis, goat, varicose veins, migraines etc.
Holistic/Deep Tissue massage:
- Back, shoulder, neck pain and stiffness
- Muscular tightness and pain
Acupuncture and other complementary therapies help to re-balance and revitalize, to recover from illness and feel better, and teach how to live a life of balance,
wellness, and harmony.
Giedre's approach is to treat the individual as a whole, by working with the body and mind in tandem to bring the person back to a state of homeostasis. From there true health and a real sense of wellbeing emerge.
Please note the rates detailed below are there to give you an idea of the therapists standard rates, we strongly advise you contact the therapist for more detailed rates and any offers they may have.
|Acupuncture||In Person||£65 per 60 minutes|
|Massage Therapy||In Person||£65 per 60 minutes|
|Reiki||In Person||£65 per 60 minutes|
|Manual Lymphatic Drainage||In Person||£65 per 60 minutes|
Check for the discounts and promotions.