• History of Yoga - Yoga Campus July 2018
• Yoga for Healthy Lower Backs Jun 2017
. Minfulness Teachers Training - Clear Mind Institute Sep 2014
• Integrated Yoga Therapy - Clear Mind Institute Nov 2013
• BWY Ayurveda Module - British Wheel of Yoga Mar 2013
• Yoga Nidra - Bihar School of Yoga & Satyananda Yoga Centres, UK & Eire May 2008
• NLP Master and Trainers training Jan 2008
• Teaching Yoga in Prison - Prison Phoenix Trust Jul 2004
• Teaching Diploma - The British Wheel of Yoga May 2004
• Yoga Instructors' Course - Vivekananda Kendra Yogas, Bangalore, India Oct 1998
• Master of Business Administration (MBA), Henley Management College May 2000
• Diploma in Marketing, The Chartered Institute of Marketing Dec 1998
I specialise in helping people to manage stress. I use a multiple therapies and resources to meet the individual's specific need at the time.
The course or plan will be tailor made and I will work with you personally to support you. I have great faith and confidence in my work. These therapies and tools are tried and tested and the are geared to for use in today's environment. I have many testimonials from clients, these range from a complete life change to simply being able to get a good night's sleep.
I am a mindfulness trainer. As Mindfulness becomes more accessible in the UK, it's benefits are also very apparent. The 8 week MBSR (Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction) course is popular and is usually delivered in a group setting, and is also offered on a one-to-one basis. Call me fore more information.
Yoga therapy is work with clients on a one-to-one basis.
I bring the wonderful disciplines of Yoga, Ayurveda, Mindfulness, Yoganidra and even Hypnotherapy where appropriate to bring about the change.
The client will complete a health questionnaire before the first session or before the first session.
The first session will focus on the assessment, there will be a brief practice and a small relaxation session.
A plan will be agreed with the client.
Resources such as CDs, books and papers on subjects will be provided.
This wellbeing care plan will be implemented over regular sessions.
Where necessary other therapies will be brought in with the agreement of the client.
Please note the rates detailed below are there to give you an idea of the therapists standard rates, we strongly advise you contact the therapist for more detailed rates and any offers they may have.
|Hypnotherapy||In Person||£60 per 75 minutes|
|Yoga Therapy||In Person||£50 per 75 minutes|
|Yoga Therapy||In Person||£45 per 60 minutes|
|Yoga Therapy||Online/Telephone||£40 per 60 minutes|
|Mindfulness||In Person||£45 per 45 minutes|
|Mindfulness||Online/Telephone||£40 per 45 minutes|
The therapy sessions starts by listening to what you need. We discuss and plan together, you attend sessions regularly and your plan may be adjusted to your changing requirements. Yogatherapy is about treating each individual as unique as they are. I teach yoga to individuals on a one to one basis, these are not therapy sessions, just yoga.