, Life Coach, NLP - London
* I am a trained & accredited Executive coach by ICF and EMCC at Senior Practitioner Level.
* I am a NLP Masters practitioner (trained by Dr. R. Bandler himself - co-founder of NLP).
* I have also trained in Transpersonal psychology at the largest transpersonal education centre in the UK (CCPE). This helps me get a deeper understanding of underlying career issues.
* We can conduct the sessions in either English, Spanish or French if you prefer.
* I build trusting, confidential relationships with my clients.
* You will feel in a safe, non-judgmental environment.
* You will feel listened to and supported throughout the process.
* My coaching skills are all about helping eliminating the inner obstacles and drawing out your untapped latent inner talent/wealth within each one of us.
* My process is focused on tangible results which we establish and agree on from the start
Background & Qualifications
* NLP Masters practitioner (trained by Dr. R. Bandler himself - co-founder of NLP)
* Certificate in Transpersonal psychology by the largest transpersonal education centre in the UK (CCPE).
* Coaching Diploma by the School of Coaching
Bsc. Economics, London School of Economics
Approach to Therapy & How I Work
What my clients are saying:
"Kenza is remarkable at creating a safe and comfortable environment for the client to discuss career topics openly. In addition to being supportive and empathetic, she has the ability to ask the right questions, particularly in situations where an important decision has to be made, helping the client identify what's important to them."
"I wanted to build a meaningful career, yet I was lost among too many options and unable to identify what was right for me.
I was then lucky to connect with Kenza."
"The coaching sessions gave me the opportunity to confront my vision / conception of myself and see clearly that it was somehow twisted by old fears. My purpose was to be more serene in my journey.."
"What makes a good coach is one's capacity to remain open-minded, non-judgemental, actively listen and put clients at ease. This is precisely what Kenza does. Right from the start I felt comfortable and felt I could talk openly about anything."
More on www.career3point0.com
Therapies & Rates
Please note the rates detailed below are there to give you an idea of the therapists standard rates, we strongly advise you contact the therapist for more detailed rates and any offers they may have.
|NLP||In Person||Please Call|
|Life Coaching||In Person||Please Call|
|Life Coaching||Skype/Telephone||Please Call|
Contact Kenza Website