Having started my working life as a computer programmer, I went on to work as a freelance translator for many years while raising a family. After my husband's death I developed an interest in healing and did some training, only to find that clients seemed to want to sit and talk. Various counselling and psychotherapy trainings followed as well as work with domestic violence prevention, alcohol and drug rehab, NHS staff counselling and a placement at the sexual health clinic at Kings College Hospital; I set up my private practice in 1999.
Training and qualifications :
• CPCAB Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
• Advanced Diploma in Transpersonal Psychotherapy
• Diploma in Sexual and Relationship Counselling
• Diploma in Clinical Supervision and Consultancy
• Accredited Healer with the College of Psychic Studies
• UKCP registered, MBACP, COSRT accredited
Clinical areas of interest include :
• relationship difficulties, including psychosexual issues
• the establishment of good patterns of communication
• abandonment and loss
• the development of a healthy sense of self
• stress, anxiety and depression
• finding a place for spirituality
I aim to establish a safe "therapeutic vessel", a container where clients can tell their story, begin to understand its origins and development and allow the alchemical process of therapy to promote their personal development and/or find their best way forward. My approach is integrative with a transpersonal perspective.
Please note the rates detailed below are there to give you an idea of the therapists standard rates, we strongly advise you contact the therapist for more detailed rates and any offers they may have.
|Psychotherapy||In Person||£70 per 50 minutes|
|Counselling||In Person||£70 per 50 minutes|
|Sex Therapy||In Person||£70 per 50 minutes|
|Healing||In Person||£70 per 50 minutes|
Shamanic work - please call Please note that rates quoted are for evening sessions at 6, 7 or 8pm. Daytime sessions are charged at £60 for 50 minutes Telephone/ Skype sessions may be arranged if appropriate