Psychotherapy (University of Cambridge)
BA (Hons) Social Work
PGDip in CBT (UEA)
MSc Psychology (University of Derby - 2018)
EMDR Qualified Practitioner
Accredited Member of the British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP)
HCPC Registered (SW)
EMDR UK & Europe Association (EMDR Practitioner)
Sharon holds professional insurance and abides by the code of ethical and professional practice of the British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP) and the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
• Prior lead in CBT for complex presentations for Cambridge Centre CBT
• Expertise (Anxiety / Depression) and specialist interest in PTSD, Severe Depression and Anger issues
• Specialist in work with individuals in situation of training (College and University Students, PDH students and Professional Lecturers/Doctors)
• Specialist in the work with foster and adoptive children and families with complex behavioural issues - including but not restricted to ADHD and Aspergers'
• Practitioner for EMDR
• Experience in working with those recovering from injury/accident claims.
Working with people, not problems.
My approach to therapy is warm and collaborative in therapeutic style and my approach to therapy is centred upon the client's goals, within the evidence base.
I have experience in engaging with those who may find it difficult to engage, particularly adolescents and those with complex difficulties.
Please note the rates detailed below are there to give you an idea of the therapists standard rates, we strongly advise you contact the therapist for more detailed rates and any offers they may have.
|Counselling||In Person||£75 per 60 minutes|
|Cognitive Behavioural Therapy||In Person||£90 per 75 minutes|
|EMDR||In Person||£150 per 90 minutes|
|Mindfulness||In Person||£90 per 75 minutes|