Cynthia Mitchell PsychK

Cynthia Mitchell
Psych-K Practitioner in Hawarden, Deeside

I have always been fascinated by the mind and what makes us tick and how people have totally differing perceptions on the many aspects of life, people and situations.
I have read many self help books etc. with limited success. I found that my enthusiasm waned after a while doing the necessary daily exercises/routines in order to establish a 'new me'.
When by chance, I heard about PSYCH-K®, I was very interested to learn all about how the process works with the subconscious mind, to change our negative self-sabotaging behaviours and mind conflicts, to set us free in a totally safe, supported and simple process! This makes perfect sense to me as our conscious mind is in charge of 5% of our behaviour. It works at 40 bits per second and our willpower lives here. But, did you know that the other 95% is controlled by our subconscious mind? This level of mind runs at 40 million bits per second! Many times our feelings of guilt, shame and past traumas are stored here. Although we cannot change past events and our heritage, we can change how we perceive ourselves, through access to the subconscious mind. PSYCH-K® is a simple and effective process which allows us to transform our limiting self-perceptions and give us new eyes with which to perceive life. This allows us to forgive and free ourselves from being a victim of the past, so that we can take charge of creating a present in which we recover our personal power.
Welcome to PSYCH-K®. I look forward to working with you to free your mind!
More details can be found on my website at:

Background & PsychK Qualifications

Following a long banking career with HSBC, I started my own successful Beauty & Holistic Therapy business, which had been a life-long dream. I loved helping my clients to look and feel their best and I provided many therapies, but latterly concentrated on advanced facial treatments and Reiki healing and massage etc. I achieved my mission, which was that everyone would leave, feeling much better than when they came in. After training in PSYCH-K®, however, I decided that I wanted to focus primarily on the mind, as that is the foundation on which we live our lives. It is the inner mind which reflects how we feel about ourselves, regardless of how we appear physically.

PSYCH-K® qualifications:
PSYCH-K® Basic
PSYCH-K® Master Facilitation
Previous Beauty & Holistic Qualifications:
Reiki First and Second Degree
Angel Card Reader Professional Angel Insight Cert per Chrissie Astell (Educating Heart and Soul)

My Specialisms

Increase your self esteem
Reduce stress and anxiety
Transform the Stress of Shyness to Speak and Act with Clarity and Confidence
Increase your sense of well-being
Re-perceive fears and phobias to feel at peace
Eliminate destructive habits (e.g. smoking, overeating, etc.)
Enhance career opportunities
... And lots more.

Approach to PsychK & How I Work

How I work:
As above, I am a very empathetic and caring person and I always do my best to ensure that my clients/partners feel relaxed and at ease when we are working together. I respect their privacy at all times and it is their choice to decide how much they wish to disclose about their personal lives. One big advantage about PSYCH-K®. is that it is not necessary to delve into every single detail of a stressful/difficult past in order to get the required results.

I work online, so that you have the convenience of sessions in the privacy and comfort of your own home.
You will have a 30 minute FREE initial session so that we can discuss your needs and any questions you may have about PSYCH-K®
Sessions thereafter will be for 1 hour.
Sometimes you will need just the one session, or maybe we will need to work over two or more sessions, depending on your needs.

Therapies & Rates

Please note the rates detailed below are there to give you an idea of the therapists standard rates, we strongly advise you contact the therapist for more detailed rates and any offers they may have.

Therapy Appointment Type Rate
PsychK Online/Telephone £75 per 60 minutes

Additional Rate Information

Free 30 Minute Session First Session cost: £75 1 Hour Additional time is £25 per 30 minutes or part thereof if/as required Follow Up Sessions Cost: £75 1 Hour Packages Are Available. Details On Request.