- Advanced Clinical Diploma in Integrated Myofascial Release Therapy (Distinction) taught by Myofascial Release UK (2012-2015)
- Myofascial Release 1, 2 and Unwinding taught by John F Barnes in Sedona, Arizona (2017); Cervico-thoracic, Rebounding and Fascial Cranium, Cape Cod (2019)
- Advanced Diploma in Clinical Sport and Remedial Massage (BTEC Level 5) taught by London School of Sports Massage (LSSM) in 2010
- Pregnancy Massage taught by Gateway (2014)
- Sharon Wheeler's ScarWork (TM) (2017)
- Yoga (Scaravelli Inspired) a 500 hour equivalent (BWY accredited) taught by the London Yoga Teacher Training Group (LYTTG) (2015-2017)
- Reiki Master/Teacher taught by Dr Karen Janes, Natural Healing Energy (2012)
- Emotional Realignment Therapist taught by James Honey (2012)
- Honey Healing Method practitioner taught by James Honey (2012)
- First Aid (2019)
- CNHC (Compementary and Natural Healthcare Council) Registered (Massage) since 2010
- ISRM (Institute of Sport and Remedial Massage) Member since 2010
- UK Reiki Federation member since 2010
- British Wheel of Yoga
TMJ (Temporomandibular Joint) and facial pain
My approach looks at the whole body and how you use and adapt to your daily life. I look at the body as a three-dimensional entity that has been used in a way it can no longer cope with, and the history of traumas and injuries we have all suffered from plays a large part in this. I work with my clients and their bodies to achieve a release of restrictions and holding patterns, and work well within the pain tolerance of my customers. I usually give advice on exercises, stretches and self-care routines that you can do between sessions to maintain the benefits I believe you will feel after my treatment. My aim is to help you to look after yourself with assistance from me as necessary, and whilst initially I like to work with someone with a number of weekly sessions I want to move clients into a maintenance phase as soon as is possible.
I would love to be able to say that I can cure anyone of their aches and pains, but that would be wrong. What I will say is that I will do my best to help and support you though the healing process, and strongly believes that what I offer will be beneficial to you.
I am committed to providing you with a thorough, professional approach to you and your individual needs, adjusting my treatments to provide you with the best level of care. I will endeavour to keep you informed about the stages of your treatment, but let me know if you want more information. I am merely human and I will do my very best to give you the best treatment that I am able to.
If I am unable to help you, or feel that you would benefit from a different modality or therapeutic approach with a different practitioner then I will tell you and offer a suggestion as to a practitioner to see.
Ultimately, I want you to get better and back on your feet. I will do everything I can to help you with this. I believe that the therapies I offer support and complement conventional medicine, but that the services I give should never be used as a replacement for a medical diagnosis of a condition.
Please note the rates detailed below are there to give you an idea of the therapists standard rates, we strongly advise you contact the therapist for more detailed rates and any offers they may have.
|Massage Therapy||In Person||£70 per 60 minutes|
|Reiki||In Person||£70 per 60 minutes|
|Myofascial Release||In Person||£70 per 60 minutes|
|Scar Tissue Release||In Person||£70 per 60 minutes|
Rates vary depending on the length of appointment. This information can be found via my personal website (RelaxReleaseRenew.co.uk) on the LOCATIONS & PRICES page. - Myofascial Release: 60 minute, 90 minute, 120 minute appointments. - Massage: 60 minute or 90 minute appointments - Reiki: 60 minute appointments. Please call the clinic directly with regards to pricing and bookings: Clerkenwell Chiropractic Clinic - 020 7490 4042