In 1998 I began my career in Counselling, gaining a Certificate and then a Diploma in Psychodynamic Counselling in 2002; then a Certificate in Time Limited Therapy, and a Certificate in Couple Counselling. I am a BACP Registered, Accredited Counsellor/ Psychotherapist. I have a current DBS check (formerly known as a CRB check) at the Enhanced level to work with Adults and Children; renewed annually.
• Childhood abuse (Physical, Sexual & Emotional) and Bullying,
• Anger Management and Low Self-Esteem & Low Self-Confidence
And with Couples:
• Affairs and Betrayals, Family and Relationship issues, Separation and Divorce.
My theoretical approach is called Psychodynamic Counselling. In the work with you, importance is placed on
• Clearly identifying your Goals and Objectives,
• The unconscious and exploring past experiences, particularly childhood relationships with parents and other significant people, in shaping current behaviours; as well as
• Current experiences, behaviours and emotions.
By this means you will discover the barriers to moving forward and thereby achieve what you want.
I adhere to the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy's "Ethical Framework for Good Practice in Counselling and Psychotherapy".
Individuals: £55 per weekly session of 50 minutes; Couples: £60 per weekly session of 60 minutes; payment by BACS transfer.
Daytime and evening appointments available; call me on: 0774-7867895.
Please note the rates detailed below are there to give you an idea of the therapists standard rates, we strongly advise you contact the therapist for more detailed rates and any offers they may have.
|£60 per 50 minutes
|£70 per 60 minutes