I have 20 years' experience working in the corporate world (retail and financial services), where I held senior leadership roles in marketing, strategy, insight, operations and finance, working with people at all levels, including senior managers, executives and Board members. This experience gave me a real insight into the challenges and successful strategies involved in transformational change, both at a corporate, cultural and individual human level.
The following qualifications help me to support clients with a range of mental and physical issues:
- MA degree in Modern Languages from Oxford university
- Master Life Coach Diploma
- Cognitive Behavioural Therpapy (CBT) Diploma
- Master Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Master NLP practitioner
- Mastery Integrated Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy, NLP and Life Coaching
- Certified Transformational Coaching Specialist
- Emotional Freedom Technique practitioner
- Balinese massage therapist (Jamu Spa School in Nusa Dua, Bali)
- Financial Advice Certificate (Institute of Financial Services, now part of the London Institute of Banking and Finance)
I'm a verified member of the Life Coach Directory and a fully accredited member of the ACCPH, which means I'm vetted and qualified to do the work that I do. You can view my profiles here.
I am qualified in deep tissue massage and am also training as a Level 5 sports massage therapist with the London School of Sports Massage (LSSM).
Through a combination of different techniques includling practical coaching, neuro-linguistic programming (NLP), cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) and hypnotherapy, I help clients address a range of mind and body issues. For example:
- breaking through obstacles that are holding you back, such as anxiety, low self-esteem, limiting beliefs
- dealing with uncertainty and lack of motivation
- overcoming fears and phobias (such as fear of presenting or fear of flying) and kicking bad habits
- better managing the triggers, symptoms and effects of stress
- discovering your purpose in life, identifying your goals, setting clear objectives and developing an action plan to achieve these
- creating a shift in your career, whether it's improving your relationships with stakeholders at work, building your profile, getting the next job, or changing career path
Many people find it reassuring to have a chat before committing to spending any money. So I offer a free, no obligation initial telephone consultation lasting 30 minutes. This enables me to understand whether and how I can help you, and also gives you the opportunity to ask any questions you may have. Weekend and evening appointments available.
Call me for a free phone consultation on 07977 230573, or email me on email@example.com
I always tailor my approach to clients' individual circumstances and needs. I focus on enabling your mind and body to work as one united team. I'm passionate about both mental and physical health and truly believe that if you want to be happy, healthy and successful, there are three parts of you that all need to be working together and in the same direction, as one unified team:
- your conscious mind,
- your subconscious mind
- your body.
Sometimes these parts are either working against one another, or one or more of them is ‘blocked', which makes it really hard for you to be as happy, healthy and successful as you want to be, no matter how hard you try. If we just focus on one of these areas, it rarely gives us the results we were hoping for because we're only addressing part of the big picture that is your mind and body.
My approach is to bring together different therapy types and techniques to work with you on all three of these levels. I will tailor my approach to your individual circumstances, needs and priorities so that we can address the gap between what your rational mind knows and understands is the right thing versus what your subconscious mind is making you believe, think, feel and do:
- Conscious mind - through rational conversations, life coaching and CBT models and exercises I will work with you to identify key issues and blockers, identify goals and generate practical action plans
- Subconscious mind - through NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) and hypnotherapy, which both work with your subconscious to help manage negative emotions, we will work together to reprogramme unhelpful thought processes, overcome fears and phobias and change behaviours that are holding you back
- Body - through deep tissue massage I can help relax your body and mind, relieve stress and anxiety, while through EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) we will work together to unblock trapped energy flow and negative emotions
Please note the rates detailed below are there to give you an idea of the therapists standard rates, we strongly advise you contact the therapist for more detailed rates and any offers they may have.
|Hypnotherapy||In Person||£85 per 60 minutes|
|Massage Therapy||In Person||£45 per 60 minutes|
|Emotional Freedom Technique||In Person||£85 per 60 minutes|
|Cognitive Behavioural Therapy||In Person||£85 per 60 minutes|
|NLP||In Person||£85 per 60 minutes|
|Life Coaching||In Person||£85 per 60 minutes|
All therapies are currently provided face to face, with robust COVID-19 health and safety measures in place, or via Zoom, Skype or WhatsApp. For life coaching, NLP, CBT and hypnotherapy, I offer a free, no obligation initial telephone consultation lasting 30 minutes. This enables me to understand whether and how I can help you, and also gives you the opportunity to ask any questions you may have. I charge £85 per hour for one hour life coaching, hypnotherapy, NLP, CBT and career coaching sessions, with a discount when 4 or more sessions are booked up front. Most clients benefit from having 6 to 10 sessions, or an intensive half day breakthrough session, to really get to grips with the issues they're facing. I tailor my approach to your personal needs and circumstances, or you can choose from a range of packages which you can read about on my website: https://www.resetmindandmassage.co.uk/life-and-career-coaching-services/ My most popular packages are: Anxiety Breakthrough session Intensive half day face to face session combining coaching, NLP and CBT techniques and hypnotherapy, or two 2 hour sessions, depending on client preference. £297 This is for you if you want to tackle a specific problem and drive a rapid shift in your mindset, such as: • reducing anxiety and gaining more control over how you feel about a particular issue • dealing with uncertainty and confusion • managing and reducing stress • overcoming a fear or phobia (eg fear of flying, performance nerves or fear of presenting) Reset your Career or Business package: 4 x 1 hour coaching sessions (including NLP and CBT techniques and hypnotherapy where appropriate). £320 This is for you if you want to: • re-evaluate your career path or business strategy • achieve your full potential in your career or business, re-inventing yourself or your business where needed • build your personal brand, confidence and impact at work • create a career plan mapping our your next two or three moves, either as an employee or a business owner • get your next job - to include support with CV writing, interview practice and networking strategies where needed • transition successfully from management to leadership • improve your profile and stakeholder management at work • move to a different career path, or move from employment to starting up your own business Resilience and Confidence Builder - your tailored mental fitness programme 6 x 1 hour coaching sessions combining coaching, NLP techniques and hypnotherapy. £465 This is for you if you want to take control of your mental fitness and build the resilience you need to bounce back from adversity: • break through obstacles that are holding you back, such as anxiety, low self-esteem, limiting beliefs, fears and bad habits • build the resilience you need to deal with setbacks positively and move on from them • better manage the triggers, symptoms and effects of stress • build the confidence and courage you need to make big decisions and lasting changes in your career or personal life • better manage and prioritise your physical and mental wellbeing • discover your purpose in life and set big life goals for yourself, underpinned by a clear plan of action