I have 20 years' experience working in the corporate world (retail and financial services), where I held senior leadership roles in marketing, strategy, insight, operations and finance, working with people at all levels, including senior managers, executives and Board members. This experience gave me a real insight into the challenges and successful strategies involved in transformational change, both at a corporate, cultural and individual human level.
The following qualifications help me to support clients with a range of mental and physical issues:
- MA degree in Modern Languages from Oxford university
- Master Life Coach
- Master Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Master NLP practitioner
- Mastery Integrated Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy, NLP and Life Coaching
- Emotional Freedom Technique practitioner
- Balinese massage therapist (Jamu Spa School in Nusa Dua, Bali)
- Financial Advice Certificate (Institute of Financial Services, now part of the London Institute of Banking and Finance)
I'm a verified member of the Life Coach Directory and a fully accredited member of the ACCPH, which means I'm vetted and qualified to do the work that I do. You can view my profiles here. https://www.lifecoach-directory.org.uk/lifecoaches/cheryl-binnis and https://www.accph.org.uk/membership-account/profile/?pu=cheryl-binnis. I am also about to start my training as a Level 5 sports massage therapist with the London School of Sports Massage (LSSM).
I use a combination of different therapies to help clients address a range of mind and body issues. These include:
- relaxing, deep tissue massage to relieve stress and sore muscles, relaxing your body and mind
- life coaching to help you discover your purpose and goals, set clear objectives and develop an action plan to achieve these
- career coaching to create a shift in your career, whether it's improving your relationships with stakeholders at work, getting the next job, or changing career path
- NLP, EFT and hypnotherapy to:
* break through obstacles that are holding you back, such as anxiety, low self-esteem, limiting beliefs, fears and phobias (such as fear of presenting or fear of flying) and bad habits
* better manage the triggers, symptoms and effects of stress
* build the confidence and courage you need to make big decisions and lasting changes in your career or personal life
Many people find it reassuring to have a chat before committing to spending any money. So I offer a free, no obligation initial telephone consultation lasting 30 minutes. This enables me to understand whether and how I can help you, and also gives you the opportunity to ask any questions you may have. Weekend and evening appointments available.
Call me for a free phone consultation on 07977 230573, or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
I always tailor my approach to clients' individual circumstances and needs. I focus on enabling your mind and body to work as one united team. I'm passionate about both mental and physical health and truly believe that if you want to be happy, healthy and successful, there are three parts of you that all need to be working together and in the same direction, as one unified team:
- your conscious mind,
- your subconscious mind
- your body.
Sometimes these parts are either working against one another, or one or more of them is ‘blocked', which makes it really hard for you to be as happy, healthy and successful as you want to be, no matter how hard you try. If we just focus on one of these areas, it rarely gives us the results we were hoping for because we're only addressing part of the big picture that is your mind and body.
My approach is to bring together different therapy types and techniques to work with you on all three of these levels. I will tailor my approach to your individual circumstances, needs and priorities so that we can address the gap between what your rational mind knows and understands is the right thing versus what your subconscious mind is making you believe, think, feel and do:
- Conscious mind - through rational conversations, life coaching models and exercises I will work with you to identify key issues and blockers, identify goals and generate practical action
- Subconscious mind - through NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) and hypnotherapy, which both work with your subconscious to help manage negative emotions, we will work together
to reprogramme unhelpful thought processes, overcome fears and phobias and change behaviours that are holding you back
- Body - through deep tissue massage I can help relax your body and mind, relieve stress and anxiety, while through EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) we will work together to unblock
trapped energy flow and negative emotions
Please note the rates detailed below are there to give you an idea of the therapists standard rates, we strongly advise you contact the therapist for more detailed rates and any offers they may have.
|Hypnotherapy||In Person||£85 per 60 minutes|
|Massage Therapy||In Person||£45 per 60 minutes|
|Massage Therapy||In Person||£35 per 45 minutes|
|Emotional Freedom Technique||In Person||£85 per 60 minutes|
|NLP||In Person||£85 per 60 minutes|
|Life Coaching||In Person||£85 per 60 minutes|
I offer a range of life coaching and complementary therapy packages for people who want to drive rapid change through an extended, intensive session, and for other who need support over a longer period of time. These include: 1) Mindset Reset breakthrough session. This is my most popular package and is very effective in generating a rapid change in mindset around a particular issue. This is an intensive half day face to face session including life coaching, hypnotherapy, NLP and Emotional Freedom Technique. £297 This is for you if you want to tackle a specific problem, such as: - overcoming a fear or phobia (eg fear of flying, performance nerves or fear of presenting) - breaking a bad habit (eg comfort eating or smoking) - reducing anxiety and gaining more control over how you feel about a particular issue (eg social anxiety or anxiety about a particular relationship) 2) De-stress Reset. Includes 3 x coaching sessions (including NLP, hypnotherapy and EFT where needed) and 2 x 1 hour Balinese massages. £325 This is for you if you want to: - identify and better manage the sources of stress in your life - learn tools and techniques to manage the symptoms and effects of stress - create time out for you to relax physically and mentally through deep tissue massage 3) Reset your Life package. Includes 10 x 1 hour coaching sessions over around 3 months. £750 This is for you if you want to really take control of your life: - take a good, holistic look at all areas of your life and identify focus areas that will make the biggest difference to your future happiness and success - break through obstacles that are holding you back, such as anxiety,low self-esteem, limiting beliefs, fears, phobias and bad habits - discover your purpose in life and set big life goals for yourself - map out your vision for the future across your career and personal life - de-stress and better manage the triggers,symptoms and effects of stress - build the confidence and courage you need to make big decisions and lasting changes in your career or personal life - better manage and prioritise your physical and mental wellbeing - set clear objectives and develop an action plan to achieve these