July 2018 (2)
June 2018 (2)
May 2018 (9)
April 2018 (3)
March 2018 (4)
February 2018 (2)
January 2018 (7)
December 2017 (1)
November 2017 (9)
October 2017 (7)
September 2017 (4)
August 2017 (5)
July 2017 (4)
June 2017 (1)
May 2017 (3)
April 2017 (4)
March 2017 (1)
February 2017 (2)
January 2017 (1)
December 2016 (5)
November 2016 (3)
October 2016 (5)
September 2016 (8)
August 2016 (6)
July 2016 (2)
June 2016 (1)
May 2016 (3)
April 2016 (9)
March 2016 (20)
February 2016 (2)
January 2016 (20)
December 2015 (8)
November 2015 (35)
October 2015 (49)
September 2015 (44)
August 2015 (38)
July 2015 (63)
This Week's Top Stories
- Anxiety, Panic & Claustrophobia: Case Study, Alison
- Feel The Fear And Do It Anyway!Â®
- Interstitial Cystitis (IC)
- What can we do about our 'Age of Angry' ?
- Where did all the intimacy go?
- The Power of Reflexology
- 5 Simple Tips to Overcome Anxiety And Panic
- The war in Bosnia
- Nail biting: not just a habit
- Top tips for great posture!
On-site seated acupressure massage takes minimal time out of the working day and brings immediate results, relaxing and energising your teams when they need a boost.
This treatment is given through the clothes whilst seated in a comfortable, special ergonomically designed chair. It is a deep but relaxing and energising session and as well as being provided in the therapy room is ideal for the office or workplace.
The sequence of pressure techniques focus on the back, neck and shoulders where the majority of tension is manifested. The massage results in feelings of alert relaxation so that daily tasks can be resumed with clarity and focus. Areas targeted are the back neck and shoulders and the practitioner can work deeply with controlled pressure as well as some general muscular work and stretches are incorporated to increase flexibility.
Many forward thinking organisations are using on-site massage as part of their well-being initiatives.
- Short sessions brought you.
- Minimal disruption to the working day.
- No need for clothing to be removed.
- Sessions take place either in a special ergonomic chair or on a futon mat on the floor.
- Relief from headache, eye strain, back neck & shoulder tension.
- General relief from back ache and discomfort.
- Helps concentration, focus and clarity of thought.
- Boosts morale and can help reduce sickness and absenteeism.
- Cost effective service for organisations.
For further information or to arrange a meeting with a free demonstration, please do not hesitate to make contact
Article written by Ruth Eagin - Harrogate
Ruth Eagin, Director of SootheEssential Complementary Therapies within Harrogate Therapy Centre offers range of Complementary Therapies by appointment from the treatment room in Harrogate town centre and can provide massage for events, well-being days, regular workplace massage, group bookings and pamper parties.
Ruth is also a qualified lecturer of Complementary therapies... [read more]