June 2018 (2)
May 2018 (9)
April 2018 (3)
March 2018 (4)
February 2018 (2)
January 2018 (7)
December 2017 (1)
November 2017 (9)
October 2017 (7)
September 2017 (4)
August 2017 (5)
July 2017 (4)
June 2017 (1)
May 2017 (3)
April 2017 (4)
March 2017 (1)
February 2017 (2)
January 2017 (1)
December 2016 (5)
November 2016 (3)
October 2016 (5)
September 2016 (8)
August 2016 (6)
July 2016 (2)
June 2016 (1)
May 2016 (3)
April 2016 (9)
March 2016 (20)
February 2016 (2)
January 2016 (20)
December 2015 (8)
November 2015 (35)
October 2015 (49)
September 2015 (44)
August 2015 (38)
July 2015 (63)
This Week's Top Stories
- Changing on the Inside to Improve the Outside
- Anxiety, Panic & Claustrophobia: Case Study, Alison
- The secret to sensitivity - let's begin by creating greater self awareness
- Self Prescribing Homeopathy for children
- Managing Asthma in Children
- A simple and effective technique that you can do very easily to help relieve stress & anxiety
- Dealing with uncertainty - what you need to know
- Successful Return to work after an assault and stopping it happening again - Havening TechniquesÂ® Therapy in Action
- From Pain to Hope!
- Living Life Anxious How Psychotherapy and Counselling Can Help with Anxiety
The magic formula for Success!
‘Had a certain divorced single mother, living on welfare in a tiny Edinburgh flat, been more concerned with regrets of the past or anxieties for the future, the world might not have marvelled at the adventures of a young wizard named Harry!’
‘Great performers in all fields of endeavour need to apply this magic formula to realise their dreams:
P = p - i
where P is performance, p is potential and i is interference’
Let’s look at some of the ways in which we create interference in our lives by answering this question:
How do you let your power /energy leak away?
Your life energy is a resource. Do you spend it wisely or squander it?
Take a look at this list to see if any of these habits are familiar:
Regretting the past
Replaying conversations in your head
Thinking about how unfair things are
Thinking about revenge
Thinking of lost opportunities
Trying to control others
Worrying about what might happen
Wishing things were different
Anything else that leaves you less than resourceful
How much of your time and energy do you assign to these activities?
How ready are you to minimise that time and energy?
What will you do with all the extra time and energy you will create?
Which one will you tackle first and how will you know success?
"Do not look back in anger or forward in fear, but around in awareness."
Article written by Tania Abdulezer - London
NLP Therapy for your Health and your Relationships!
Based in NW London, I am working with both individuals and couples in the area of Relationship and offering Reverse Therapy treatment for children and adults with a number of different health-related issues, including Chronic Fatigue / ME and Fibromyalgia.